Renew Minds, Transform Lives and Create Safer Communities
- Individuals of all ages living their best lives wherever they are embedded.
- Resilient settings and societies with fully engaged individuals, institutions, and communities; where “Every Piece Matters.”
- #1. To increase access to healthy Mindsets, Attitudes, Relationships, Knowledge, Emotions, Resources, and Skills/Strategies (MARKERS™) associated with social-emotional development for individuals in diverse settings locally and globally.
- #2. To assist individuals in the effective use of social emotional competencies as they Renew Minds, Transform Lives and Create Safer Communities.
Philosophy of Practice
We Believe that:
- Isolated training events aren’t enough; you need an integrated approach to achieving optimal results.
- Every individual has innate strengths and abilities that can promote healthy growth and development.
- As humans, we find ourselves simultaneously enmeshed in different contexts, such as home, school, work, community, and institutions. Throughout our lifespan we interact with, are influenced by, and influence each of these contexts. Inevitably our knowledge, attitudes, mindsets, skills, personality, emotions and behaviors are shaped by these contexts.
- Individual, institutional and community wholeness is attainable when all stakeholders are fully engaged.
To achieve our goals, we partner with:
- Counseling agencies(private practices, family service agencies, community mental health)
- School counseling and guidance departments
- Educational institutions(primary, secondary & tertiary)
- Research and evaluation organizations
- Health and human service organizations(Public health & global health)
- Government ministries (Education, Gender, Youth Affairs, Community/Social Development)
- Non-Governmental Organizations (Social work, religious, youth development)
We believe children, youth, and adults should have access to culturally relevant social-emotional competency training.
We believe that policies, programs, and practices must be intentionally aligned, implemented and evaluated based on cultural and contextual needs, and goals.
We believe the data and findings must drive decisions in program development, implementation, and evaluation.