NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS
The Global Center for School Counseling Outcomes Research, Evaluation, & Development hereto referred to as GCSCORED is owned and operated by GCSCORED, Inc. GCSCORED exists to teach all individuals ways to effectively Relate to self, others and situations so they can live transformed lives in safer communities. GCSCORED respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your complaint to: